Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Remember When...

Featured Replies

So, I'm gonna pop in my Halo 2 disc and play through the singleplayer a bit tonight. But, that's not what I'm here to discuss. What I am going to comment on, however, is the Halo 2 Multiplayer Map Pack disc that I bought (I saw it when I was looking fr my Halo 2 disc and it got me thinking). I just checked dates on wikipedia and the disc was released on July 5th, 2005 (the full length game was released on November 9th of the previous year, so this was a rather lengthy and well thought out addition). What I also remember was the price of the disc. My brother bought it for $15. The disc came with 9 multiplayer maps as well as some documentary footage. And they were all kickass maps!

I miss those days...

  • 2 weeks later...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.