June 29, 201115 yr comment_39728 The team at Access Games who are responsible for the 2010 release of the cheesey and quite possibly some of the worse graphics of the modern console era, Deadly Premonition, are looking for help. What kind of help do you ask? Unfortunately, they want to make another game and do not have the financial resources to do it.Swery, the Director at Access Games put out a public call for help on their website and states that “I promise I’ll make something good!” and “I’ll work real hard!” among other one liners that are just begging to be made fun of.If he is relying on those cries for help, Access Games might be waiting awhile before a publisher jumps on that “hit making” train.via Access Games Blog (Scroll down for English translation) Tweet This Post Post to FacebookView the full article Report
June 29, 201115 yr comment_39731 Atlus would be the perfect publisher to pick them up. They publish all sorts of quirky Japanese games, many of which usually wouldn't have had an American release otherwise.I really do hope they get picked up by someone though, the first game was so... unique. lol Report
June 29, 201115 yr comment_39734 Unique is right Kevin. I'll never forget that porn music and kids in the beginning. I still don't understand that, lol. Report
June 29, 201115 yr comment_39735 Lol what if we (as the Gamercide staff) wrote some sort of e-mail to both Swery and Atlus, entreating them to join forces? That'd be so cool to see Gamercide.org listed in the credits of their next game somewhere. Report
June 29, 201115 yr comment_39738 Do it, Kev. I did my best to get Mark Leung picked up by Paradox and Steam. Now he's working on portable versions of his game. Report
June 30, 201115 yr comment_39752 I don't think Deadly Premonition came out here in Australia. Sounds interesting. Report
June 30, 201115 yr comment_39755 Just picked up Deadly Premonition today actually. Couldn't pass it up for less than $10. Had a couple of coupons. Too much stuff to work through right now to start it though. Report
June 30, 201115 yr comment_39829 Just picked up Deadly Premonition today actually. Couldn't pass it up for less than $10. Had a couple of coupons. Too much stuff to work through right now to start it though.Yea it's a pretty lengthy game, just try looking up ways to get unlimited ammo weapons before hand so you don't miss the chance later on in the game. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.