June 27, 201115 yr comment_39633 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQHqNxyEawsThis looks like a great reboot! Report
June 27, 201115 yr comment_39638 Looks great, but it's not a reboot. It's a prequel/origin story to the originals. Report
December 13, 201114 yr comment_50030 I watched this movie last night and it was pretty good, but I couldn't help but laugh at some parts with the apes acting human, especially after only just getting infected with a mind enhancing gas without even actually having time to learn anything lol. No more corny than the original movies, though. And certainly better than the 2001 remake.Andy Serkis did awesome mocap work as usual. Neat to see him with the stuff on his face actually acting out the expressions of Caesar in making of videos. Report
December 14, 201114 yr comment_50105 I watched it last night as well. I enjoyed it quite a bit. Very entertaining. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.