Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

HOLY CRAP SR3 GAMEPLAY VIDEO

Featured Replies

I've never played any of the Saints Row games but I think I should check this one out.

I think it may have been a shock, my first gameplay video I've watched in 2 months. Maybe I was a little sick in the stomach for not keeping up with the times. *tear comes to my eye*

You can get the double pack (both games) at Amazon for $25-29 Or at Buy.com for $27 w/ free shipping.

For the story alone, the games were actually pretty decent for being so wacky. 2 is much better though, and great fun to mess around in, especially in co-op. The only thing really wrong was the incredibly wonky driving physics, which appear to be much improved in 3.

This new one does look pretty freaking awesome. Hopefully they'll learn from their mistake and add patches with the (unusable unless bought) DLC content whenever a DLC comes out, so you can actually play with your friends who don't have it if you do. Maybe they could just make it so that you can only ride passenger in the unpurchased DLC vehicles your friend is using, and not be able to pick up their DLC guns.

Not that I want any DLC any time soon for it, it looks like they're including a lot of cool stuff. Still, I'd probably not get the game full price, but it's definitely on my list.

You can get the double pack (both games) at Amazon for $25-29 Or at Buy.com for $27 w/ free shipping.

I don't know if I'm going to buy it but I'll certainly check out SR2 from Gamefly. This video totally sold my on SR3 .. I wont pick it up right away .. maybe wait for a price drop or get it used.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.