Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Home again

Featured Replies

Hola Family :)

I missed you guys and I hope that all is well, and life is not being a B*** to all of you lol.

As most of you guys know my son Tony was in a bad car crash and lost the use of both his legs and also lost his girlfriend in that crash. And at one point things didn't look good for Tony as I was told by his mother and we flew back to Italy to be with Tony. Doctors tell me that Tony will be able to get the use of his legs back, but it will take some time for this to happen.

Tony is now out of the hospital and back home with his mother. He really wants to go back to his apartment but doctors tell him that he will be better off if he's is with someone that can be with him and help him if needed. So his not too happy about needing to be helped to do things.

Isa, Joshua and myself flew back to Florida from Italy this past Monday night. I have tried a few time to log into the Gamercide website on my cell phone but for some reason my signal would die down 5 mins after trying to access the site. So please forgive my lack of contact with you guys, while overseas.

RINCON!!!! Good to get an update from you. I know PK and I have wondered to each other quite frequently how you have been and to get an update on your son. Glad things are looking somewhat up man. Let us know if we can do anything and again, it's good to have you back around. :D

Wow. I didn't know. I don't often pray but I will for you and your family.

Wow, Rincon. I am so so sorry to hear about all of that.

My thought are with you and your family.

Let Isa and Joshua know I've been wondering how they've been. Also, missed you guys a ton. Love you guys too!

Rincon! It's Good to hear from you! Glad to hear things are looking better and settling down. Please know that you're family are in my prayers.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.