Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Details on the New Survival Horror Game Amy that is Heading to PSN and XBLA

Featured Replies

Speaking with Edge, Paul Cuisset creator of the upcoming Playstation Network and Xbox Live Arcade downloadable survival/horror title Amy, explains why they took a creative and bold turn by making the character Amy autistic.

“It’s difficult to go very far into this because it’s tied to the story, and we want to keep some information confidential for now. As a player, you will learn and understand why Amy has this condition,” responded Cuisset when Edge asked why they decided to make Amy autistic.

In Amy, you play as Lana, a woman who is protecting a young child with autism and also has powers that cannot be explained.  As Lana, you have to help the 8 year old Amy escape a city that has become overrun with monsters and other types of enemies and military.

The graphically gorgeous and somewhat Silent Hillish Amy, is releasing on the Playstation Network in Fall of 2011 and will be making it’s way to the Xbox Live Arcade at a later date.

via Edge




View the full article

I wonder exactly how it will go to the XBLA too. They clearly are concentrating on the PSN version by stating no details on the XBLA one and that it will release on the XBLA "later". I'm hoping that they redo it for the XBLA. I just don't see the technology mixing well.....but I don't care. It's a different game that is taking a step outside the norm and I'm still sold on it.

Hopefully this will be available when I get back on Live.That will probably be at the end of the summer when I get my hands on Gears, so I may have to wait.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.