Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Transformers: Dark of the Moon [trailer]

Featured Replies

<div style="background-color:#000000;width:520px;"><div style="padding:4px;"><embed src="http://media.mtvnservices.com/mgid:moses:video:gametrailers.com:716235" width="512" height="288" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" base="." flashVars=""></embed><p style="text-align:left;background-color:#FFFFFF;padding:4px;margin-top:4px;margin-bottom:0px;font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:12px;">Tags: <a href='http://www.gametrailers.com'>GameTrailers.com</a>, <a href="http://www.gametrailers.com/video/exclusive-launch-trailer-hd/716235">Transformers: Dark of the Moon - Exclusive Launch Trailer HD</a>, <a href='http://pc.gametrailers.com/'>PC Games</a>, <a href='http://ps3.gametrailers.com/'>PlayStation 3</a>, <a href='http://xbox360.gametrailers.com/'>Xbox 360</a></p></div></div>

I think is being made for the new movie that is coming out on june 29th. It is from the same makers of the Transformers: War for Cybertron game that was actually pretty decent. I was hoping for a follow up to that game. Unfortunately, I don't like the new Transformer movies at all for many reasons. They pretty much ruined it for me so I will be passing on this.

There were fans of the last Transformers game! lol That's why I put it up.

Not any more. lol

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.