June 9, 201115 yr comment_38781 **** looks dope, I'm excited.<object width="720" height="363"><param name="movie" value="http://www.traileraddict.com/emd/41038"></param><param'>http://www.traileraddict.com/emd/41038"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.traileraddict.com/emd/41038" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" wmode="transparent" allowfullscreen="true" width="720" height="363"></embed></object> Report
June 10, 201115 yr comment_38803 I think I missed something with Hazza the Pot maker. I haven't read any of the books, or seen any of the movies. Never felt like it, either. I added nothing to this thread. lol sorry. Report
June 10, 201115 yr Author comment_38808 atleast watch the movies. they are dope. i always thought harry potter was gay too. Report
June 10, 201115 yr comment_38828 I'm excited. Part 1 felt really slow and too much build up, but I'm hoping Part 2 is all the action I expect it to be. I remember when the first one came out, and it is amazing to see the actors change. Looking forward to it all though. Report
June 11, 201115 yr Author comment_38842 I wstched part 1 dvd release and I had no clue what was going on and I've seen them all. I was like why are they not doing anything lol. Report
June 11, 201115 yr comment_38845 I've always liked the books, but thought the movies were lame in comparison because they jumped around so much with unnecessary scenes, then seemed to try to cram the actual plot of the book into like the last 20 minutes lol. The Half Blood Prince was horrible imo because it was all just awkward romance awkward romance ZOMG SNAPE KILLS DUMBLEDORE! The End.I guess it was nice reading the books as they came out because I sort of grew up with them, the first one coming out when I was about 10 or so I think. And as the series progressed, the tone got a bit more serious too, so it was kind of cool. Report
June 11, 201115 yr Author comment_38850 Well I was like 18 when the first one came out so u werent catching me reading it then. Report
June 11, 201115 yr comment_38856 I started watching the movies before I read the books. So, I decided to finish watching all the movies before I did. I don't like the comparison that goes on. They rarely can or are willing to get all the things correct in a book to movie transition. So, instead of being disappointed I have enjoyed the movies and hope to enjoy the books when I get to them. Report
June 11, 201115 yr comment_38859 I never read the books and I never found the movies to be that interesting (I was always more into Lord of the Rings). Report
June 11, 201115 yr Author comment_38867 I never read the books and I never found the movies to be that interesting (I was always more into Lord of the Rings).cool story bro Report
June 11, 201115 yr comment_38890 The books are truly amazing and the movies do fairly well to hit all the main plot beats. I'm okay with them leaving out a few of the oddball side stories.Honestly the same can be said for Lord of the Rings. In my honest opinion, the LotR movies have better pacing than the books. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.