Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Finally go my old gamerpic back.

Featured Replies

I finally got around to changing it back to what it was. The avatars are okay, but I got kinda sick of it a long time ago. It was annoying though, 'cause I bought the gamerpic on my roomie's 360 and I didn't really want to pay for it again, so I had to call him up, have him recover my gt on his console, change my gamerpic (it took us forever to remember how to do it under the new dashboard, and then I recovered it back to my console. What a pain, but worth it. B)

Just felt like sharing.:D

  • Author

Yeah, it got old rather quickly. I had the avatar as my gamerpic for a month and then was ready to switch it back. I'm just too much of a procrastinator. :P

I never planned to have it on there for as long as I did.

This is why I always kept my gamerpic :P

what he said

I should change mine back to my star. Laziness will win out though and I'll never end up doing it.

Well you don't even have an avatar. lol

your point?

  • Author

your point?

Yeah, you're a little bit different. You hate everything about the avatars. I don't mind having an avatar, I just got sick of having it as my gamerpic.

I'm glad you're using your old one too. I remember you telling me to switch back to the tiger.smile.gif

  • Author

I'm glad you're using your old one too. I remember you telling me to switch back to the tiger.smile.gif

Yeah, it just didn't seem like you without it. It's funny how you get used to people being a certain avatar after awhile.

  • Author

Kitty! Why you haven't changed a bit! :wub:

Hee hee Thanks...I think. Are you ever going to go back to that really scary looking guy? I remember back before we started chatting you used to scare the heck out of me. :lol:

I always liked GG's snake/sock-puppet-cartoon one. I thought it fit his personality.

I always liked GG's snake/sock-puppet-cartoon one. I thought it fit his personality.

X2

  • Author

Haven't changed it since. It did feel weird posting with no tiger. mellow.gif

Yeah, I don't see changing again. You never know, but this one just fits me. Brown hair...check...green eyes...check...kitty ears...check. Yup, perfect. :D

Hee hee Thanks...I think. Are you ever going to go back to that really scary looking guy? I remember back before we started chatting you used to scare the heck out of me. :lol:

Nah, I don't even think it's available any more.

That was my serious face. ninja.gif

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.