June 6, 201115 yr comment_38593 <div style="background-color:#000000;width:520px;"><div style="padding:4px;"><embed src="http://media.mtvnservices.com/mgid:moses:video:gametrailers.com:714851" width="512" height="288" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" base="." flashVars=""></embed><p style="text-align:left;background-color:#FFFFFF;padding:4px;margin-top:4px;margin-bottom:0px;font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:12px;">Tags: <a href="http://www.gametrailers.com">GameTrailers.com</a>, <a href="http://www.gametrailers.com/video/e3-2011-elder-scrolls/714851">E3 2011: Gameplay Walkthrough (Stream)</a>, <a href=" Games</a>, <a href=" 3</a>, <a href=" 360</a></p></div></div> Report
June 6, 201115 yr Author comment_38595 Dead Island looks really interesting but i'm afraid its gonna be really glitchy. as long as it has good controls it will be ok, but i read somewhere that someone that played a demo of it said the controls were clunky. I really hope its good though. thinking of zombie games i have dead rising 2 coming in the mail this week anyone up for some coop?Also i saw during the Forza 4 reveal that there's gonna be head tracking with the kinect which is something i have said all along they need to take advantage in all racing games with the kinect. i hope it means they will allow u to look around your in-car view by moving your head back and forth and lean in to look in the rear view mirror. so simple but so awesome an idea i hope i am not the only one thinking that way. Report
June 6, 201115 yr comment_38600 Dead Island looks really interesting but i'm afraid its gonna be really glitchy. as long as it has good controls it will be ok, but i read somewhere that someone that played a demo of it said the controls were clunky. I really hope its good though. thinking of zombie games i have dead rising 2 coming in the mail this week anyone up for some coop?Also i saw during the Forza 4 reveal that there's gonna be head tracking with the kinect which is something i have said all along they need to take advantage in all racing games with the kinect. i hope it means they will allow u to look around your in-car view by moving your head back and forth and lean in to look in the rear view mirror. so simple but so awesome an idea i hope i am not the only one thinking that way.The head leans will aid in steering. That's all I know right now. Report
June 6, 201115 yr comment_38602 Detailed new features coming to XBL later this year - http://majornelson.com/2011/06/06/cloud-storage-and-more-coming-to-xbox-live/ Report
June 6, 201115 yr Author comment_38603 Detailed new features coming to XBL later this year - http://majornelson.c...g-to-xbox-live/tiiiiiiiiiiiight, love the beacons section and the cloud game saves. Report
June 6, 201115 yr comment_38606 Ubisoft's alt stream if the other doesn't work - http://www.youtube.com/ubisoft#p/l/EJLtcpwurJU Report
June 6, 201115 yr Author comment_38607 Randy Pitchford is on G4 and announced Brothers in Arms: Furious 4. Finally another BiA, my farvorite WW2 franchise. Report
June 6, 201115 yr comment_38609 Sedington is in the new Brother's in Arms game. Seriously, look. lol Report
June 6, 201115 yr Author comment_38611 Sedington is in the new Brother's in Arms game. Seriously, look. lollol......hahahahahahahA Report
June 6, 201115 yr comment_38613 I'm excited for Skyrim. I'm such a fanboy it's just sad, but I really don't think they can disappoint me. I've been wrong before, but I can't imagine in 300 hours not finding something enjoyable. They've always told such good stories in their lore and side quests. It's really my favorite parts, and I hope they don't let me down. Report
June 6, 201115 yr Author comment_38617 I can't believe no one has posted this yet. only a small clip at the end of actual gameplay but.......FINALLY Trials sequelhttp://youtu.be/Z1Bfcjo5B5I Report
June 7, 201115 yr comment_38629 Don't be surprised, if in the near future, that there's cross platform TF2 play between PC and 360. On GiantBomb's livecast from E3, Jonathon Blow (Braid) mentioned the cross platform play for TF2, when they were talking about cross platform play on Minecraft for 360. He was quickly shut down with, "No, that wasn't announced", to which he replied "Oh, that's what we heard earlier". For a moment afterwards, it was awkwardly quiet, as all involved tried to speak of something else, quickly.This is my opinion of what I seen and heard as I watched the livecast. Doesn't mean it's true, or will come true. However, with cloud coming to 360, it starts to make a lot of sense. Now imagine if it is true, and what else can be involved. Left 4 Dead, anyone? Report
June 7, 201115 yr comment_38643 Battlelog: The Free Battlefield 3 Social Networking Feature Detailed http://www.g4tv.com/...ature-detailed/I totally just creamed myself while watching this. Really pumped for this!Btw, I thought E3 was starting tomorrow for some stupid reason. I must catch up on all of the news, so I'm reading through this entire thread. Report
June 7, 201115 yr comment_38644 Watching the Microsoft E3 conference now. The live television feature is definitely a game changer. Cable companies have been around for a long time and with the revolution of the internet I think we'll see it come to an end in the not so distant future. Report
June 7, 201115 yr comment_38666 Does anybody else think the Wii U looks like a rejected Xbox 360 design idea? Report
June 7, 201115 yr comment_38667 Don't be surprised, if in the near future, that there's cross platform TF2 play between PC and 360. On GiantBomb's livecast from E3, Jonathon Blow (Braid) mentioned the cross platform play for TF2, when they were talking about cross platform play on Minecraft for 360. He was quickly shut down with, "No, that wasn't announced", to which he replied "Oh, that's what we heard earlier". For a moment afterwards, it was awkwardly quiet, as all involved tried to speak of something else, quickly.This is my opinion of what I seen and heard as I watched the livecast. Doesn't mean it's true, or will come true. However, with cloud coming to 360, it starts to make a lot of sense. Now imagine if it is true, and what else can be involved. Left 4 Dead, anyone?Huh, missed that when I watched/listened last night, though I was kinda sick of hearing about MS/kinect stuff so I wasn't paying that close attention. Anyway, I can't see it happening unless they completely release TF2. TF2 through the orange box is years behind TF2 PC and has a worse hacker problem then CoD. Report
June 7, 201115 yr comment_38668 With Cloud, they'd be able to push out updates to TF2, L4D etc, with ease. Sure, at first TF2 would be a bother, since it'd need about 1,000 updates. But once there, it wouldn't be any different than a sole retail disc. Report
June 9, 201115 yr comment_38772 Man, Halo Anniversary looking it was built on Reach and only have 7 maps sucks. Don't get me wrong I liked Reach, but it doesn't hold a candle to the original.Also, I was looking forward to Cyrteks new game, but I guess I'm not anymore since it's kinect.http://www.gamasutra.com/view/news/35145/E3_Halo_Anniversary_A_3999_Retail_Release.phpRemastered, with one button change to go back to the original graphics. It also now adds in co-op over LIVE or splitscreen and will retail for $39.99. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.