Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Windows 8

Featured Replies

ugh i just got windows seven they can f off

Exactly.

And this doesn't even look that great either. It's just more streamlining (see "dumbing down") of the user interface. I want my desktop and all of my files. It's fine the way it is. And not everyone has a touchscreen. That just looks more tedious to navigate on a mouse. I already loathe the new GUI of MS Word versus how they had it 5 years ago.

I use Windows 7 and am really happy with it. I don't see myself switching over to another OS any time soon, honestly.

I have been dabbling into Ubuntu a bit though.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.