Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

My email is compromised. DO NOT open links if you get mail from me

Featured Replies

Wait! That email of you professing your undying love for me wasn't real?

In that case, ignore my response saying that I feel the same way. It wasn't from me. My email got hacked too. :Crying:

  • Author

Changed the password straight away, but I've been told that doesn't fix it. They've basically latched onto my contacts list, and proxy spam with my address.

So, I deleted my 327 contacts. My GTalk is completely empty, and not even sure if I can receive messages on it. Just wanted to make it stop before spam mail reached all the PR people and devs in my contacts. They'll just delete you straight away.

Sorry to say, but if its through a proxy then you didnt need to delete your contacts. They would have the list and making it look like you through the proxy. Almost best to mail everyone in your list stating an email change. I havent received anymore emails though. So might be ok.

  • Author

As far as I know, no more have been sent out after the contacts were deleted. Besides, Gmail has a contacts recovery option. Just not going to do it yet. Going to wait a few weeks and see if anymore are sent. I'm not changing my email. They can eat it. I'm not giving up the email I've had for years.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.