Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

This will give me nightmares, I can't believe I'm posting it....

Featured Replies

Holy sweet mother of Jesus. I'm going to have nightmares for weeks, but I figured I'd share this with you all.

http://www.metro.co.uk/weird/821591-evil-clown-hired-for-stalking-threats-and-a-pie-in-the-face

article-1271189185680-091D6554000005DC-366379_636x829.jpg

Dominic Deville stalks young victims for a week, sending chilling texts, making prank phone calls and setting traps in letterboxes.

He posts notes warning children they are being watched, telling them they will be attacked.

But Deville is not an escaped lunatic or some demonic monster.

He is a birthday treat, hired by mum and dad, and the ‘attack’ involves being splatted in the face with a cake.

‘The child feels more and more that it is being pursued,’ said Deville.

‘The clown’s one and only aim is to smash a cake into the face of his victim, when they least expect it, during the course of seven days.’

If the boy or girl manages to avoid the ‘hit’, they are given the cake as a birthday present. Well, that’s alright then.

The frightening fun can be stopped at any time, which is handy for parents who have second thoughts and don’t fancy the cost of child therapy.

Deville said: ‘The clown will never break into a residence or show up at work. ‘It’s all in fun and if, at any point, the kids get scared or their parents are concerned, we stop right there.

‘But most kids absolutely love being scared senseless.’

Deville set up his Evil Clown service in Lucerne, Switzerland, after being inspired by some of his favourite horror films – possibly including Stephen King’s It and Killer Klowns From Outer Space.

The idea is unlikely to be popular with sufferers of coulrophobia – the irrational (irrational?) fear of clowns.

But Stephen Vaughan of Clowns International, said scary clowns could be as funny as their red-nosed counterparts. ‘I think what Dominic is doing is a great idea,’ he added.

‘Bringing a little bit of life and laughter into kids’ lives is what we are all about.’

  • Author

No it's not dude. It's the stuff of nightmares. A scary clown that parents hire to STALK THEIR CHILD!?!? Sending creepy text messages, hiding in bushes, SETTING TRAPS? All leading up to a cake in the face?

That's abuse dude. Totally mental abuse.

For the record, I hate clowns.

If my parents had done that to me, I'd have totally run away from home. I can't even imagine the whack job parents that would hire this freakazoid to petrify their kid for their birthday.

And if they avoid getting hit, they get to keep that nasty looking cake? Big whoop. The kids should get a real reward, like getting to kick the clown in the nads a few times.

  • Author

I know, it looks like a NASTY cake. Seriously, he's not even wearing any gloves. He's been running around town all day, hiding in bushes and stuff with the cake. I wouldn't eat that. LoL

But yeah, kicking him in the junk repeatedly sounds like a good prize.

I looked at him and laughed, but then again, I'm not afraid of clowns lol.

You've got 7 days Chris...

I could not believe how affordable this was! laugh.gif

Post here how the cake was and/or any pictures of your encounter. That's all I ask.

Day one begins now...Enjoy!smile.gif

Towncryer, that's not even funny dude.

I'd be carted off to jail for murder. The first time that effing clown jumps out at me I would cut his ******* head off. LoL

Yeah I told them that and so I had to pay what they called a "fear fee".dry.gif Still a great deal.

i bet teens would get a kick out of this if whoever sets it up gets them to agree. little kids would be scared, but not older kids.

i totally would have done this to my friends in high school

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.