Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Facial Hair Trustworthiness Chart!!!

Featured Replies

  • Author

I'm third from the left. Good thing I grew the moustache too. I used to be "questionable" with just the goatee.

Although one time just for giggles I DID sport the Hitler stache for a couple days before my wife started to get really mad. LoL

yay im trustworthy according to this chart B)

That's awesome. Goatee + Moustache here... I refuse to shave often and I put it off as much as possible, so I have to shave less. So even though I'm 23, the side/neck facial hair barely grows in. And I intend on keeping it this way as long as I can. :P

Goatee + Moustache+ some additional on the sides... Thin Full Beard... Hmmm I wonder if that actually makes me more trustworthy or less trustworthy...

laugh.gif

I'm between questionable and unsavory with my goatee laugh.gif

haha, I don't think mine is on here. I would have a full beard if I ever grew it out, but I'm just lazy and usually end up with a scruffy full beard for a few days at a time before I shave. Where does that fit in on the list? And my brother is usually somewhere between the philosopher and the homeless beard. More like a mountain man beard. Another one not on the list!

If you have a fourth from the right, you are a certified douchebag.

Ahaha, that'd be me... I can range from mildly trustworthy to dangerous depending on the week

edit: When I first posted this I was questionable. Now I'm neutral. I like to change it up a bit

I can't grow facial hair. Where do I fall on this chart?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.