Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Fallout: New Vegas First of Three DLC Packs Out Today

Featured Replies

Fallout-New-Vegas-Honest-Hearts-Screenshots-Trailer.jpg

Honest Hearts, the first of three DLC packs that were announced for the somewhat buggy RPG from Bethesda, Fallout: New Vegas has been released today for the Xbox 360.  The Playstation 3 release is being halted until the Playstation Network gets back up and running.

In Honest Hearts, you will find yourself going on an adventure that will ultimately lead you to Zion and the “Burned Man”.  New missions have been added, along with new perks, characters, and achievements that will boost your gamerscore up by 140 points.

Honest Hearts will cost you 800 Microsoft Points.

via Fallout: New Vegas wikia and Xbox Live Marketplace

View the full article

I wonder if all the DLCs will come to Steam? I know Dead Money has, but I'll probably wait for some sort of bundle before I get them. It'd help if I actually played the game first, too lol.

I'm waiting for a GOTY Edition to appear on steam before I buy it.

I would have, but I ended up getting it in a bundle with all of Bethesda's games on Steam (also including Call of Cthulu, and the 3 hour long, loltastic crapfest that was Rogue Warrior)

Verify your dl on Steam. I guess there has been issues. lol. Like there wouldn't be these days.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.