Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Samsung Focus HD recorder and my gaming setup

Featured Replies

I have a Focus as well, the video recording is awesome.. but the picture taking sucks (in my opinion). Every picture I take, everyone looks like a damn zombie.

I've played with the settings a bit and gotten pretty decent shots with the camera. Need really good lighting or be outdoors. The flash on the thing is hella bright and I often use a diffuser to help with the "zombie" look. lol

I've played with the settings a bit and gotten pretty decent shots with the camera. Need really good lighting or be outdoors. The flash on the thing is hella bright and I often use a diffuser to help with the "zombie" look. lol

The problem is.. the settings RESET every time you close the camera. lol. So unless you feel like doing that every time (I don't!) it's not a great point and shoot device. :(

The resetting of camera options is unfortunately an issue with all WP7 devices at the moment.

The problem is.. the settings RESET every time you close the camera. lol. So unless you feel like doing that every time (I don't!) it's not a great point and shoot device. :(

The resetting of camera options is unfortunately an issue with all WP7 devices at the moment.

Most def an issue. I'm sure they'll address it though. They are adding a ton of stuff and hell, just having those options on a cell camera is pretty amazing.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.