Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Home Front

Featured Replies

Yeah it sucked. What a waste of time. lol. I rented it and finished it in a "few" hours. It was short, repetitive, and telegraphed each set piece. I guess the MP has all kinds of issues and is awaiting a patch certification from M$. If you go into the forums on Home Front dot com you will see everyone saying to little too late. Most have bailed on the game altogether and sold it for $20 or so at Gamestop. It's a shame really. I was looking forward to the storyline which seemed inventive and compelling. Alas, it was not to be. For all the US flag waving this game does there's no hiding the fact that it's a piece of crap. Rent it only if you want cheap 'cheevo's or need to waste a couple of hours. My reason was the latter. lol. You've been warned.

THQ make really crap games generally.

Either short or buggy and usually poorly ported to Pc when they do bother to make a port.

The THQ pack was a disaster on Steam. Half the games don't even start and Saints Row ran in fast motion on Windows 7 and some XP SP3 machines. THQ support response, downgrade your machine...

Yeah Homefront is terrible. I was looking forward to it. I bought it at Gamestop on release day. I took it back to the store the very next day for a full refund. I was only able to do this on an opened game since I know the manager over there and he hooked me up. Otherwise I would of had to settle for $20 store credit. Thank goodness. That manager has since been promoted to Regional Manager lol so I won't see him around anymore. Too bad now I have to get in cool again with the new store manager.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.