Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

xbox successor unveiled at E3?

Featured Replies

I think with Nintendo announcing Wii2 at E3 this year, that the other two will 'somehow' get it out that they're working on their next console.

Personally, I don't think there's been enough innovation to warrant a new console. Maybe if they can conquer anti-aliasing and screen tearing, but that still isn't enough to pump out a new one.

Yah Nintendo was behind so I get that they wanted to release something better. Not sure how I feel about a new 360 though. My first reaction is that I feel so heavily vested in it now that I would rather them wait so I can save money lol. A new console is not going to be cheap. I also agree with PK that perhaps more innovation is necessary before we see the next gen.

3D is not an innovation in my eyes, either. Please don't make a new console specifically for 3D. I'll rage quit gaming. lol

3D has already taken over movies and I hate it, so I second this.

  • Author

Thing about the Wii2 is that nintendo are inovarting the console up to level of the 360 or the PS3, thus making the wii finally a current gen console so its not really moving this generation forward. Plus I really don't want to shell out money for a new games console yet.

the fact that the sdk JUST arrived points to.about a two year window. AAA publishers tend to hit that two year mark on publishing cycles, especially for a new console.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.