Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

How do I change my F keys?

Featured Replies

I got a lap top, and I need to know how to make it where my F1-F12 keys do just that without having to press Fn. Like for instance my F1-F12 keys have other functions like F2 turns on/off the net, F3 shows the battery power so if I need to use my F keys in a game I have to press Fn as well. So is there anyway to change them just to regular F keys and if I need to use the other functions I can use Fn then? Because I never ever use those functions on my computer.

The solution may just be a Dell/Quickset one.

It's a toggle switch. Just press again to turn it back on. The function keys serve double duty now--Multimedia and Function Keys. You can select the default in QuickSet or Windows Mobility Center. Just type it in the Start Box to access either one. The default doesn't use the FN key, but the non default does. Windows Help has info on Windows Mobility Center.

http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/laptop/f/3518/p/19372845/19853138.aspx

If this doesn't help, I'd suggest heading to the HP support forums they have.

I would have said it had something to do with your keyboard's software if you hadn't already figured it out, as that's how I change it on mine. I have a Logitech keyboard/mouse manager called SetPoint.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.