May 1, 201115 yr Author comment_36143 GG seemed mad when he watched it after I linked him in IM. Said something about never talking to me again. lol Report
May 1, 201115 yr comment_36149 some of the things that japan comes up with will never cease to amaze. who the hell dreams this up? Report
May 1, 201115 yr comment_36150 Ya know what's scaring me is I watched this video in it's entirety and could not watch the "Wouldyalookatthat" video. Report
May 1, 201115 yr comment_36166 Ya know what's scaring me is I watched this video in it's entirety and could not watch the "Wouldyalookatthat" video. dont worry, i dont think anyone made it through all of it lol Report
May 2, 201115 yr comment_36235 i linked this to a few people in guild today, all they could say was wtf is that and proceed to laugh there *** off Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.