April 21, 201016 yr comment_4833 "The results are clear,” said Dr Adrian Owen, a neuroscientist at the Medical Research Council. "Statistically, there are no significant differences between the improvements seen in participants who played our brain training games, and those who just went on the internet for the same length of time."Click to read the whole article[source - Edge] Report
April 21, 201016 yr comment_4834 Damn, wasted 30$ trying to get smarter... jk. this really isnt a shock to me, although i am a beast at sudoku now Report
April 21, 201016 yr Author comment_4837 If it's enjoyable and harms no one, there's nothing wrong with it. Report
April 21, 201016 yr comment_4839 There's a program on BBC1 right now about this very topic. How odd. Report
April 22, 201016 yr comment_4889 My sister has a few of these and I believe she is convinced they make her smarter... lol Report
April 22, 201016 yr comment_4905 I don't think smarter, but I do think it actually is good for the *ahem older folk, as working the brain at all I think helps keep it going better. Just a very unscientific thought of mine, from family experience. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.