May 1, 201115 yr comment_36184 Looks pretty cool. How does it play out? I never played the first one? Is it action RPG or just RPG? Report
May 10, 201115 yr Author comment_37068 Looks pretty cool. How does it play out? I never played the first one? Is it action RPG or just RPG?Action RPG, the first was fantastic. I'm pretty pumped about this one, but with Sega's track record as of late, (aside from Vanquish and Bayonetta) I'm holding my breath hoping they don't botch a once great MMO formula. PSU was okay at best. PSO on the other hand, was a god amongst console MMO games. It was streamlined just enough not to feel dated or lacking and it was probably my favorite game of the last generation. Report
May 10, 201115 yr comment_37105 I liked PSU. I had a lot of fun online with that game but I probably wouldn't pick up the next installment. Not 100% sure yet though. Report
November 3, 201114 yr Author comment_47557 This article pretty much sums up why the original Phantasy Star Online is still my favorite game of all time. If you never played it, its been abandonware for 3 or 4 years now, so it can be found for free online and it still has a very strong online community.Can not wait to play the second one. Report
January 28, 201214 yr comment_52843 I just hope that they don't have a subscription fee for the new PSO.I loved PSO on Gamecube.I put soooooo many hours into that game just hunting for rare items and going online.It was truly one of the best couch co-op games ever. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.