Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Are MMO's worth it?

Featured Replies

As an individual grinding his gears in college... Im curious as to if MMO games are worth the time and money spent playing. I already have limited time to play any game, let alone one that never ends! However, I am a huge KOTOR fan and they decided to switch their game play to MMO for their new title... how fun are these things?

They are fun but they are also super addicting. Honestly I never got carried away when I played WoW , I was able to do other things but that is all I really wanted to do was play. Honestly if I was you, since you are in college in all, I would just focus on that. I my self probably won't play another MMO just because they take up so much time.

I'm kind of in the same boat you are. I love KOTOR, but am still not for sure what I think of making it an MMO.

I have yet to find an MMO that I like, but that may be because I don't look around a lot in that category.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.