April 27, 201115 yr comment_35676 I love that mat you have in front of your door. That's for wiping dirt off your shoes right? Noice. Report
April 27, 201115 yr comment_35706 $13 for a used original Xbox game!? Madness! Just kidding. It's an awesome game though, paired with a fantastic movie also. Jean Reno is a great actor. Loved him in Ronin. Report
April 27, 201115 yr Author comment_35710 The gam was actually like six bucks on amazon I guess they just left the old tag on it. The movie was like 8. I should have listened to pk ling time ago amazon is bumpin. Report
April 27, 201115 yr comment_35731 I like Amazon despite my recent issue, lol. I also use the Gamercide affiliate link in PK's sig every time I buy games off of there. I don't know what it does, but I use it, lol. Report
April 27, 201115 yr comment_35738 When the commission rate reaches $20 (which it hasn't once yet lol), it'll be thrown into a contest. I was hoping it'd generate enough to get a retail game a month or so, to put into a contest here.*edit* And the reason it has to be $20, is that's the lowest sum Amazon will send you. It's in the form of a code you input onto your profile at Amazon. Report
April 27, 201115 yr Author comment_35749 I would have used the link if I would have known. I just though you really liked Amazon. Report
April 27, 201115 yr comment_35761 I do really like them, but yeah, I should have explained why it was there. Report
April 27, 201115 yr comment_35777 Both great choices... Haven't watched the Professional in years, but it's a classic. And Indigo Prophecy is freakin awesome. Report
April 27, 201115 yr comment_35788 Gary Oldman is one of the best movie villains.I agree with this 100% . I like his acting in general, but he is one great villain. Report
April 27, 201115 yr comment_35789 Amazon Prime is the S***! 2 day shipping for a year of purchases for $79. 1 day shipping for $6.99 also. I love amazon as well and have never had a problem after about 30/ ish transactions so far (not in one year). Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.