April 21, 201016 yr comment_4757 Get Deus Ex: Game of the Year Edition and Deus Ex: Invisible War for only $5, or $2.50 each.This. Is. A. Steal.http://store.steampowered.com/sub/296/Sale ends Thursday, so HTFU. =] Report
April 21, 201016 yr comment_4758 Hell yeah! Deus Ex makes it on the top of the Top 100 games list almost every time. Report
April 21, 201016 yr comment_4776 Is there a demo for it... If not... I just might get it anyway since it is so cheep. Report
April 21, 201016 yr Author comment_4778 I played the crap out of Invisible War on the Obox. It's a Sci Fi RPG/Shooter. Deals with Illuminati and New World Order. Also has one of the best easter eggs in gaming history.It's worth $2.50. Report
April 22, 201016 yr comment_4892 I played the crap out of Invisible War on the Obox. It's a Sci Fi RPG/Shooter. Deals with Illuminati and New World Order. Also has one of the best easter eggs in gaming history.It's worth $2.50. I'll take your word for it... I'll go ahead and get both. Report
April 22, 201016 yr Author comment_4895 I don't know about the first Deus Ex game, but Invisible War does not like Windows 7 too much. You'll need to disable Aero (that cool transparency doodad for tool and task bars). May even have to launch it from Steam itself. My desktop shortcuts wouldn't work.If you have trouble running it, reply back in here. Report
April 22, 201016 yr comment_4896 I don't know about the first Deus Ex game, but Invisible War does not like Windows 7 too much. You'll need to disable Aero (that cool transparency doodad for tool and task bars). May even have to launch it from Steam itself. My desktop shortcuts wouldn't work.If you have trouble running it, reply back in here.I got the original Fallouts to run after changing a few settings so I'll have to see. Report
April 22, 201016 yr Author comment_4898 That's what was pissing me off. I couldn't get into the settings part of the game. It kept minimizing to desktop. If you go to the Steam forums for Deus Ex, there were a bunch of pissed off people. lol Report
April 28, 201016 yr Author comment_5888 Interested on hearing from those who bought it. Are you enjoying Deus Ex? Is it not bad as$? Report
April 28, 201016 yr comment_5894 I bought Deus Ex a while back when it was like 5 bucks on steam, but I have yet to start it. Gotta finish up Max Payne 1 and 2 first....eventually. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.