April 18, 201115 yr comment_35065 <div style="width: 640px;"><embed width="640" height="391" src="http://media.mtvnservices.com/mgid:moses:video:gametrailers.com:712963" quality="high" bgcolor="000000" name="efp" align="middle" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" flashvars="autoPlay=false" allowfullscreen="true"></embed><div style="font-size: 10px; font-family: Verdana; text-align: center; width: 640px; padding-top: 2px; padding-bottom: 2px; background-color: black; height: 32px;"><div><a style="color:#FFFFFF;" href="http://www.gametrailers.com" title="GameTrailers.com">Video Games</a> | <a style="color:#FFFFFF;" href="http://www.gametrailers.com/game/hunted-the-demons-forge/13036" title="Hunted: The Demon's Forge">Hunted: The Demon's Forge</a> | <a style="color:#FFFFFF;" href="http://www.gametrailers.com/video/gameplay-basics-interview/712963" title="Gameplay Basics Interview">Gameplay Basics Interview</a></div><div style="padding-top: 3px;"><a style="color:#FFFFFF;" href=" title="Xbox 360">Xbox 360</a> | <a style="color:#FFFFFF;" href=" title="PS3">PlayStation 3</a> | <a style="color:#FFFFFF;" href=" title="Wii">Nintendo Wii</a> | <a style="color:#FFFFFF;" href=" title="PC Games">PC Games</a></div></div></div> Report
April 18, 201115 yr Author comment_35066 The Crucible dungeon creator has me intrigued. I may pick this up. Report
April 19, 201115 yr comment_35108 This should have been added along with the preview that Z did to this game. Tsk, tsk, PK. Haha.I must admit.. the game already had me intrigued at the beginning previews.This just adds more reason as to why you should pick up the game. Report
April 19, 201115 yr comment_35130 The game sounds pretty cool. I really like the idea of a level creator for an RPG, especially if you can do those levels in multiplayer. Report
April 19, 201115 yr comment_35139 RPGs with coop are pretty cool regardless. This kinda looks like an RPG shooter. I imagine it will be pretty fun, as long as there is some sort of decent story. Report
April 21, 201115 yr Author comment_35264 <iframe title="YouTube video player" width="1280" height="750" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/SUF7OFdO8HA?hd=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe> Report
April 21, 201115 yr comment_35267 Looks pretty awesome. I'm curious exactly how the cover system works. I hope it's not too vital. Report
April 21, 201115 yr comment_35271 And RPG with a cover system? Strange. I mean I guess Mass Effect kind of pulled it off. Will remain to be seen how this pans out. Thanks for the vidjas PK! Report
April 21, 201115 yr comment_35273 Well, I can see the use as the archer and it could work. However, the fighter shouldn't ever really use it except to dodge incoming attacks I guess. Which is why I'm curious as to how it works. Report
April 21, 201115 yr comment_35276 Hey can maybe get stabby with his sword over a rock or some hedges or something? Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.