Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Just Another Contest For The April 19Th Multigame Giveaway

Featured Replies

I'm giving away 1 copy of gta classic pack from steam on Tuesday, April 19th. All you need to do to enter the contest is

1 : be a member of Gamercide with a post in any section other than contests, should be pretty simple since one of the first rules of the site is a post in the welcome section :P

2: Make a reply in this thread answering the question below.

If you could be any game character who would it be, and why?

All entries will be numbered then the winner drawn at random.

  • Author

So far we have two contestants, I'll let this go for a few more hours and if no one else wants in I'll flip a coin. Good luck and thanks for joining my little giveaway. :D

  • Author

Gg is heads, cc is tails

And the winner is...... Tails. Gonna need your email to forward the gift email to chris.

  • Author

np man, I saw the deal on stream and couldn't say no. then I realized it's been a bit since I gave anything away.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.