Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

BFBC2 & Dr Pepper DLC tomorrow

Featured Replies

Not only has that fort you built out of old Dr Pepper bottles been the showpiece of your living space, but now you can have it work for you. Remember that partnership with EA? Starting tomorrow, you can use one of those bottles' cap to access some Battlefield: Bad Company 2 DLC: the Kit Upgrade.

The add-on spices up each class in the cosmetic department, providing new looks for each outfit and specific camouflaged weaponry. Outside of the updated garb and stealthy guns, the update also includes 12 new awards and four Achievements. In North America, the DLC is only available via the Dr Pepper promotion. (In Europe, where the promotional partnership between EA and Dr Pepper is not in effect, Xbox Live users snag each class kit for 160 or the whole set for 440.)

The DLC will be available on the Xbox 360 tomorrow, while the PS3 and PC platforms will get the Kit Upgrade "later on."

[source - Joystiq]

Thanks for the heads up. I predict many new fake Dr. Pepper accounts and googling of the reusable passwords. That's what I did to get all of the Mass Effect 2 headgear, and will definitely do again for BFBC2.

How about you both stop being cheap and actually buy a bottle of Dr. Pepper. They can't keep doing free DLC if you don't support them and actually pay for things.

Let me Google that for you...

lol jk Here you go Bacon, these should work:

CBEEAAA41NWH

CBEEAAAE4L9N

CBEEAAAFQG9J

CBEEAAAE98ZV

I think in the question part you have to put that you got a 20 oz. regular Dr. Pepper.

Usually it's one code per account, so you can make a couple fake accounts to get them all. I myself am responsible for a couple John Shepherd Gethslayer@gmail.com accounts lol.

And Brad, first off I don't drink sodas, and second off, I don't think these multimillion dollar companies need any help getting people to buy their stuff. Same with EA, they'll more than make up for it with shady, overpriced DLC schemes.

EDIT: These codes only seem to work for Mass Effect 2 now.

Let me Google that for you...

lol jk Here you go, these should work:

CBEEAAA41NWH

CBEEAAAE4L9N

CBEEAAAFQG9J

CBEEAAAE98ZV

Usually it's one code per account, so you can make a couple fake accounts to get them all. I myself am responsible for a couple John Shepherd Gethslayer@gmail.com accounts lol.

And Brad, first off I don't drink sodas, and second off, I don't think these multimillion dollar companies need any help getting people to buy their stuff. Same with EA, they'll more than make up for it with shady, overpriced DLC schemes.

However you want to justify it Kevin. I have officially lost all respect for you.

Oooooh.

The most heated thread on Gamercide is about...Dr Pepper? Makes me want to play SSF4.

I don't really see how this DLC is cool though. Your guns and characters look different lol.

You had respect for me when? You always just seem to complain about my posts, and it's just a couple bottles of Dr. Pepper we're talking about here. Whatever, I'm not going to get into it with you again, no point.

Apparently its actually 480 for the bundle on the marketplace, it would seem. Download size is very small to, so it is most likely an unlock key(though its really just some slight color changes to character models and a few guns so dunno how big that would be in the first place).

rololololo I'm not paying 480 points for my guns to get painted! Silly EA.

Could I have one Armi? It'd be appreciated. I couldn't seem to get the ones Kevin posted to work. Maybe I'm just dumb and doing it wrong.

Could I have one Armi? It'd be appreciated. I couldn't seem to get the ones Kevin posted to work. Maybe I'm just dumb and doing it wrong.

Those aren't working normally anymore now that they finally fixed it, but I just happened to come across a new method using those same codes. Thanks to some random internet post. :)

1. Create a new Dr.Pepper account

2. Enter the Universal Code

3. right click the claim now button and click copy link

4. Put link into your web browsing bar thing.

5. Change the =4 at the end of the bar to =3.

6. Hit enter

7. Claim whatever prize you want

8. Repeat 1-8 until desired amount of prizes.

Although for me I changed the last number from 3 to 4. Whichever number it is, switch it to the other, I guess. I've got all 4 now. >)>

The sets are actually awesome because they let you use the final weapon of each class without unlocking them.

EDIT: Nevermind. I was stupid and didn't read everything. Haha

Edited by Bacon

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.