April 17, 201115 yr comment_34956 Sending in a short story soon to writer's digest 80th annual competition, after it's sent I'll pm anyone who wants it a key to the story in googledoc. Report
April 24, 201115 yr comment_35427 Sorry it took me so long to reply, but I liked it. Very well written. Report
April 25, 201115 yr Author comment_35513 You should write a story about how I never got my banana.You never got the bandana?Let me PM you the address i have for you, make sure it didn't get sent to the wrong place. In any case I have some left over. When we were supposed to give them out for the game's release someone lost the handout's and i found them a couple days later, lol. Report
April 26, 201115 yr Author comment_35656 The document was temporarily deleted from the site while it's going to the contest, after it's over I'll repost here for all to enjoy. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.