Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Featured Replies

  • Author

Yea! I'm sorry about the spam but I really wanted it. Downloading the 550MB update for the game right now.

  • Author

If I could, I would stream it for you guys but all I can do is stream it with my iPhone 4. It wouldn't be great quality but it's something I would consider if people really wanted it.

  • Author

So far, it's the best Gears I've played. Lag is almost non-existence on P2P servers not dedicated.

How's the torque? I heard it doesn't go through people like they're holograms anymore. And the boomshot actually works! If so, I officially jizz in my pants.

  • Author

How's the torque? I heard it doesn't go through people like they're holograms anymore. And the boomshot actually works! If so, I officially jizz in my pants.

Torque Bow is really weird in terms of shot placement. I felt like it's most of a Gears 1 torque than Gears 2. It DOES go where you want it to go but I haven't really been able to get used to it. Although, everyone that I've hit with it has died and hasn't been stuck and lived. No headshots with it, YET.

The Boomshot is definitely a power weapon again (always has been) but if it's close you and the enemy are going to die.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.