April 12, 201115 yr comment_34625 <iframe title="YouTube video player" width="1280" height="750" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/TnhSydDUdDc?hd=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe> Report
April 12, 201115 yr comment_34626 Now, to sit here and wait for a week with my preloaded Portal 2 goodness. Report
April 13, 201115 yr comment_34643 Now, to sit here and wait for a week with my preloaded Portal 2 goodness.I started preloading my copy once you mentioned this. Report
April 13, 201115 yr comment_34674 I love it and hate it. It's there ready on launch day, but it's like that present under the tree you have to stare at for weeks! Report
April 14, 201115 yr comment_34692 I love it and hate it. It's there ready on launch day, but it's like that present under the tree you have to stare at for weeks!I know what you mean.. I can see the files, but none of them work. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.