Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Win Portal For Pc

Featured Replies

portalcaket.jpg

I just preordered Portal 2 on Steam and got a free copy of portal along with my purchase. I already own portal and I also know that many of you do as well, so here is what I am going to do.

The first person to post that can prove they do not own the game on PC (through steam) or on Xbox 360 (the arcade version and/or Orange Box) wins the copy. What I will want to see is a link to your Steam and/or Xbox 360 profiles showing that you have not played the game (for example, you have no achievements for portal for the 360, is not in your games list on steam, etc).

Again this is for the first person who fits the criteria above and posts here proving so. The game will be awarded to the winner though steam.

Now lets see how long this lasts... LOL :)

Awesomesauce! thanks man, I've been hearing all my friends chastise me since the second one is coming out and I still haven't played the first. :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.