April 8, 201115 yr Author comment_34394 <object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" width="480" height="296" id="utv76859"><param name="flashvars" value="autoplay=false&brand=embed&cid=2399940&v3=1"/><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true"/><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"/><param name="movie" value="http://www.ustream.tv/flash/viewer.swf"/><embed'>http://www.ustream.tv/flash/viewer.swf"/><embed flashvars="autoplay=false&brand=embed&cid=2399940&v3=1" width="480" height="296" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" id="utv76859" name="utv_n_867933" src="http://www.ustream.tv/flash/viewer.swf" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" /></object><br /><a href=" style="padding: 2px 0px 4px; width: 400px; background: #ffffff; display: block; color: #000000; font-weight: normal; font-size: 10px; text-decoration: underline; text-align: center;" target="_blank">Live video chat by Ustream</a> Report
April 10, 201115 yr comment_34463 Not what I was expecting after seeing the title, but very true. Report
April 10, 201115 yr comment_34465 How did this guy go from an MMA badass to uber-thinker? I thought you were either or. Report
April 10, 201115 yr Author comment_34472 Rogan's outlook on things is very different than most. I think that's why I like him so much. I used to dislike him during his News Radio and Fear Factor days. I thought he was a bit cocky. Listening to him more and more, though, brought me to a better understanding. Like on the Fear Factor, he was always baked. Pretty much all of his live podcasts, he's baked, too. Some may frown on that, but it frees him up to speak how he wants to speak. That's when I enjoy him the most. Also, there were many great comedians who were great thinkers, and speakers. Carlin, Kinison, Pryor and many more. If you can find them outside of their comedian realm, they're great to listen to and get some different insights into things. Report
April 10, 201115 yr comment_34476 He does think a little differently than most. What he says publicly is what's on people's minds, but most are too afraid to come out and say it. He's got guts, to promote free thinking and individuality. Being stoned doesn't seem to hinder his thinking at all, which is strange. I just become more friendly on it, but absolutely stuck-on-stupid. Report
April 10, 201115 yr Author comment_34477 You should check out his live podcast, or even some of the past episodes in the archives. He did one on Friday, with Kevin Pereira from G4. BOTH WERE HIGH. lol Report
April 10, 201115 yr Author comment_34478 Here he is with Bas Rutten. Excellent show!<br><br><object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" width="480" height="296" id="utv275083" name="utv_n_739065"><param name="flashvars" value="loc=%2F&autoplay=false&vid=12874240&locale=en_US&hasticket=false&id=12874240&v3=1" /><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /><param name="src" value="http://www.ustream.tv/flash/viewer.swf" /><embed flashvars="loc=%2F&autoplay=false&vid=12874240&locale=en_US&hasticket=false&id=12874240&v3=1" width="480" height="296" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" id="utv275083" name="utv_n_739065" src="http://www.ustream.tv/flash/viewer.swf" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" /></object> Report
April 10, 201115 yr comment_34480 About half an hour into this show. Really enjoying it. The bar fight story is hilarious! Report
April 10, 201115 yr Author comment_34500 Watching Bill Hicks right now<br><br><object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" height="300" width="400" id="live_embed_player_flash" data="http://www.justin.tv/widgets/live_embed_player.swf?channel=montydj1" bgcolor="#000000"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="allowNetworking" value="all" /><param name="movie" value="http://www.justin.tv/widgets/live_embed_player.swf" /><param name="flashvars" value="channel=montydj1&auto_play=false&start_volume=25" /></object><a href="http://www.justin.tv/montydj1#r=-rid-&s=em" class="trk" style="padding:2px 0px 4px; display:block; width:345px; font-weight:normal; font-size:10px; text-decoration:underline; text-align:center;">Watch live video from THE TRUTH CHANNEL on Justin.tv</a> Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.