Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Police Use Pepper Spray On Second-Grader

Featured Replies

I don't think a dropkick would have been too excessive for this little punk. The police say they've been called to the school twice before and both times the officers were able to talk the boy down. This time it would seem, that wasn't an option. I'm certain many will use the scapegoat of video games, music and movies, but at what point do we start to look at the parents and demand some amount of responsibility for the actions of there childern? Are we so emasculated as a society, where we're now held as psychological prisoners to our childern and completely afraid to be parents, so ridiculous outburst such as these don't ever make there way outside of the home? Some kids can't be reasoned with, some kids need a good swift kid in the ***.

http://youtu.be/0mcZxMKHcrk

Watched this on the Today Show when they did an interview with him and his mom. The little boy even said during their interview that he deserved it while his mom was trying to play "victim". He clearly has issues.

  • Author

I just hate seeing Police officers demonized by the media. Some cops are crooked, but for people to question every single decision made by and try to marginalize them, base on the actions of a bad few is sickening. I'm not saying that's the case here, but with most every other incident involving policemen and women it is. But, the implication was the cops "may" have used excessive force. It drives me up a freakin tree!

I just hate seeing Police officers demonized by the media. Some cops are crooked, but for people to question every single decision made by and try to marginalize them, base on the actions of a bad few is sickening. I'm not saying that's the case here, but with most every other incident involving policemen and women it is. But, the implication was the cops "may" have used excessive force. It drives me up a freakin tree!

Yea, no kidding, yes some are crooked, but some are just honest folk doing their jobs. and a tough job at that. I doubt any of them wanted to shoot a child in the face with pepper spray, but it looks to me like the best option. how else were they supposed to subdue? physically manhandling would have probably caused injury with the weapons and such, so no go, cant talk down, cant taser. I though I think that kid does maybe need a little more than just pepper spray to straighten him out.

Man if that was my kid he would have more to worry about than pepper spray.

No kidding... in most cases I blame the parents.. This one included.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.