April 20, 201016 yr comment_4601 Is literally the biggest *** of a country. I can't go on my holiday Report
April 20, 201016 yr comment_4605 It's the EUs fault ya knowz. Many tester planes have flown with absolutely no damage. Report
April 20, 201016 yr comment_4606 That sucks dude. See, I don't live on an island country so I can drive most anywhere I want to. LoL Report
April 20, 201016 yr comment_4609 No it's not. Cow's parents would never let him get in the water without his water wings Report
April 20, 201016 yr Author comment_4612 Yes let me swim across the most radioactive sea in the world Timmeh I'd tend to tryst the government/EU on this subject rather than the likes of KLM or other airlines. They don't give a crap about safety. They just want to stop losing money Report
April 20, 201016 yr comment_4636 Britain's opening airspace in a few hours. Are Ireland not in the clear yet? Report
April 20, 201016 yr Author comment_4637 Nope. Ash cloud is just lurking over Ireland. My brother works for the DAA (Dublin Airport Authority) and was told that if it doesn't clear by next week, all staff will be sent a letter of temporary suspension. Report
April 20, 201016 yr comment_4638 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34mHZgP9vkc&feature=player_embedded Report
April 20, 201016 yr comment_4643 Are you dense? Do you know what that ash is? It's pulverized rock and glass. That's why it's so harmful to be around. It literally shreds your lungs. It also gunks up turbines in aircraft. Do you risk the safety of thousands of people, just to appease the ones who planned holidays? Ask my Brother in Law. He was stuck in Sweden and had to take 5 different forms of transportation, just to get back to England. Most of it was driving for three days straight. Report
April 20, 201016 yr comment_4644 So when are we gonna tax this Volcano for it's green house gas emissions? Report
April 20, 201016 yr Author comment_4654 Are you dense? Do you know what that ash is? It's pulverized rock and glass. That's why it's so harmful to be around. It literally shreds your lungs. It also gunks up turbines in aircraft. Do you risk the safety of thousands of people, just to appease the ones who planned holidays? Ask my Brother in Law. He was stuck in Sweden and had to take 5 different forms of transportation, just to get back to England. Most of it was driving for three days straight.Timmeh I'd tend to tryst the government/EU on this subject rather than the likes of KLM or other airlines. They don't give a crap about safety. They just want to stop losing money Report
April 20, 201016 yr comment_4659 But mom volcanoes aren't real! I want to go on holiday right now!!!Edited lol Report
April 20, 201016 yr Author comment_4661 Conspiracy theory. lolLol I was saying that I'd rather go with the Government/EU on keeping airspace closed rather than the likes of KLM or other airlines which have done a few problem-free flights and say that airspace should be reopened when all they're really after is starting their cashflow again. Report
April 20, 201016 yr comment_4662 Yeah, I was messing with you. I'd go with the military who have stopped flying training exercises. if they don't put up million dollar aircraft, it's not safe for anything else. Report
April 21, 201016 yr comment_4786 My brother's stuck over there until at least Friday, he was supposed to get back last Saturday Report
April 21, 201016 yr comment_4860 .. I really have no idea what you guys are talking about .. I heard some news about a volcano and then just decided I'd have a few beers instead of paying attention Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.