April 20, 201016 yr comment_4596 Take a look and see what you think:http://gamercide.org/?p=1390 Report
April 20, 201016 yr comment_4622 looked pretty good. i never owned the games but did enjoy playing them. if this is true maybe ill pick it up Report
April 20, 201016 yr comment_4635 I hope this is true but the graphics were incredibly basic, any decent animator could have done them. Report
April 21, 201016 yr Author comment_4694 Looks like it's real. I added the official press release to the story. I'll be adding the character art soon. Report
April 21, 201016 yr comment_4731 F*** yes! I'd definitely get it. It looks like it will have the same graphics/engine as Street Fighter IV, but with (hopefully) a lot more characters with varying fighting styles.Do want a 3D SonSon, but sadly it's probably unlikely that she'll be in it because she was made for MvC2 and not from anything (besides a famous Chinese story, Journey to the West). Hopefully they'll release a preview of what characters are currently planned on being in the game soon.And a story mode like they had in Super Smash Brothers Brawl would be awesome. Report
April 21, 201016 yr comment_4800 Yea, I posted it on twitter and danced around a little bit when it first showed up about 1 A.M. I couldn't hold it in to wait to see if it was confirmed. Love MvC Report
April 22, 201016 yr comment_4997 New Gamercide article about MvC3: http://gamercide.org/?p=1400Dante is going to be in it!? Devil May Cry is from Capcom, so that would be freaking awesome. The Frank West silhouette isn't really clear enough to confirm, but he was in Tatsunoko vs. Capcom and will probably return. Hopefully his special moves will be more than just zombie summoning like Jill. If that's the case, I hope they also use the Lost Planet mech character from TvC too, so I'll no longer have any reason to play that game. Report
April 22, 201016 yr comment_5023 Thinking about it.. there is a lotta new capcom stuff that wasn't around, like kevin referenced with Devil May Cry.. interested to see what they choose now. Report
August 12, 201016 yr comment_16208 Didn't really want to start a whole new thread for this, so I'll just revive this old thread to say, that there are some new officially announced characters (I saw it in my Game Informer). They are, Doctor Doom, Chun-Li, Trish, Super Skrull, Thor, and Amaterasu (the wolf from Okami).I need to play Okami someday. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.