April 5, 201115 yr comment_34094 This is the trailer I saw when we went to see Insidious. It looks crazy creepy scary!! I wanna see this movie! (Stick with it in the beginning, the screen is black for a few seconds).Oh, and see if you can tell, the little girl looks like Suri Cruise. (Katie Holmes is in it, so its a possibilty). Report
April 5, 201115 yr comment_34103 it's Del Toro (I'm not a huge fan) so it should be pretty good, or at least visually amazing Report
April 5, 201115 yr comment_34107 The main reason why I don't want to see this is because it seems that just about every single thing in it is cgi. I mean when you can't even just find a house to film in then it gets ridiculous. Report
April 6, 201115 yr comment_34159 What in the hell? It says that Jack Thompson will be in it. XD Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.