Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Thanks dudes!

Featured Replies

Like I told PK privately, I had an awful day yesterday. I had Jury Duty and the flu at the same time. On top of that I was forced to watch Rachael Ray on TV. :( Also my HDTV broke! lol. It's at Best Buy being repaired, no Xbox for me for a while. So basically it ain't a good week.

When I got back I had a little package in my mailbox. Pink Panther cartoons from my ATC family. Woot! It made me feel great. Since I'm having a baby boy in Sept, I'm going to save these and watch them with him! You guys are awesome!

Thanks to all who were involved in this little treat. PK said there were lots of people chipping in. That was very cool. I had no idea it was on TV from 1964 to 1980

  • Author

I'm in the selection process right now. I have to go back today to see if I'm qualified. It's a civil case so even if I am selected it should only take a week.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.