Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Child Of Eden

Featured Replies

This is one of those games people will refer to when comparing games to art. It's a beautiful game and one of the few reasons I've even thought about buying a Kinect. Also, the lead designer Tetsuya Mizuguchi, is the same guy who disigned Rez..

Rez is available on XBLA and I highly recommend you guys give the demo a try. It's extremely fun and reminiscent of Tron.

  • Author

Child of Eden looks pretty cool. I take it it's Kinect only?

No, luckily it doesn't require the Kinect sensor and has full controller support.

  • 2 months later...
  • Author

Vancouver looks f#&%ing horrible in Boston tonight, but tomorrow I finally get my hands on Child of Eden, so that much I am happy about.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.