Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

What Is Your Best April Fools Joke?

Featured Replies

Mine would have to be last year when I was pregnant with Logan. I poured water all over my pants and on to the floor and teared up a bit. I started yelling for Jason and told him my water broke. He believed it to for a little bit, lol.

Soooo....what's yours?

i poured pudding everywhere and told folks my anus broke.

kidding. i suck at practical jokes.

A friend of mine had a girl call his Dad pretending to be a nurse form his dads doctors office that he was currently seeing for something. Had her tell him to bring in a stool sample.

He also smuggled in some apple juice for a physical and put it in the specimen cup for the pee test. When the nurse went to take it from him he drank it.

George noory ran a story about finding a t rex in brazil. And I believed it.

Coast to Coast is great, I miss Art Bell though.

Nothing that I had done, but my cousin taped my notebook to my CDs. So, when I went to leave for work today, all my CDs came tumbling down. I was mad for about 5 minutes, but it was quite funny.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.