Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

SawStop

Featured Replies

This is another thing I had no idea it existed... except this one is pretty cool! I don't think I would try it myself though... I would rather just take their word for it.

It works. My father has one. We tested it. Freaking cool. Not cheap though. Nor is it to replace when you do that.

(FYI he teaches high school kids and inexperienced adults in a shop class.... good thing to have to say the least)

  • Author

It works. My father has one. We tested it. Freaking cool. Not cheap though. Nor is it to replace when you do that.

(FYI he teaches high school kids and inexperienced adults in a shop class.... good thing to have to say the least)

Smart product for anyone to have... and what do you mean you tested it? You didn't do what I think you did? ... or did you? lol

Smart product for anyone to have... and what do you mean you tested it? You didn't do what I think you did? ... or did you? lol

What, stuck a hot dog in there? lol. of course i didn't stick my finger in... or "my" hot dog.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.