March 31, 201115 yr comment_33832 OPENING DAY BASEBALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODrinking beer and watching baseball all day, in heaven. <3 <3 <3 Report
March 31, 201115 yr comment_33834 I have a question for you guys that are fans of Baseball .. I've never cared for the game, but is there a way to watch live games if you don't have Cable TV? .. is there a subscription or streaming service you can pay for and watch MLB on the 360/PS3/ROKU .. ect ect? A friend of mine is sick of cable but loves Baseball and only has cable to watch that. Are there other options? Report
March 31, 201115 yr Author comment_33836 Well, a ton of games are shown on ESPN so he can probably stream it on espn3.com or off his 360. I think most MLB packages you have to have at least basic cable to sign up for them. Chances are if he wants to watch a specific team he'll have to get cable and depending on if the team is in his market, have to pay for an MLB pass. Fortunately the Pirates play 144 of their 165 on FSN which I get and the Yanks are on regularly on ESPN, though I'd kill to have the YES network. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.