Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Finally Got Myself A New Mouse

Featured Replies

  • Author

This thing is working awesome so far. Still need to tweak some of the pieces to fit my hand and such. And to decide how I want all the custom buttons (and the sideways wheel/knob). The battery was at 80% when i first plugged it in (4:00 on the 39th), and that lasted till about 9:30 yesterday. And all you do is take out the one that was charged in the wireless dongle, and swap em. takes all of 10 seconds and you are back and running. pretty slick.

  • 2 months later...

my buddy either has that or something really freaking similar.

pretty cool.

I'm still running the Logitech MX518 and I think I will use it forever. I love it so much. That mouse is way too intimidating for me. hahaha

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.