Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Clean Kitty

Featured Replies

<p>I had no idea something like this existed...</p> <br>

<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" data="http://www.collegehumor.com/moogaloop/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=1738258&fullscreen=1" height="360" width="480"><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true"><param name="wmode" value="transparent"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><param name="movie" quality="best" value="http://www.collegehumor.com/moogaloop/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=1738258&fullscreen=1"><embed src="http://www.collegehumor.com/moogaloop/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=1738258&fullscreen=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" allowscriptaccess="always" height="360" width="480"></object><div style="padding: 5px 0pt; text-align: center; width: 480px;"><br></div>

  • Author

this boarders on animal abuse...Hard to watch.

You know... that is what shocked me about the fact something like this exists...

I wouldn't put my cat in one of those... it would be pissed.

You know... that is what shocked me about the fact something like this exists...

I wouldn't put my cat in one of those... it would be pissed.

Yeah. The music doesn't help either.dry.gif

  • Author

I'm starting to wonder... is this even a Machine that exists in America... I have never seen one at a pet store and it sure seems it would be crossing a fine line between some of the laws we have about pets here.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.