Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

This Is Totally Me

Featured Replies

I don't care what anyone else things. It's comfortable and I'mma do it anyways! :)

<br><br>

<object id="player" height="481" width="608" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" data=http://cdn1.static.videobash.com/flash/player.swf style="visibility: visible;"><param name="movie" value=http://cdn1.static.videobash.com/flash/player.swf /><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="wmode" value="transparent" /><param name="flashvars" value="autoplay=false&image_url=http://cdn1.pics.videobash.com/thumbs/000/014/593/large2.jpg&autoreplay=false&video_url=http://media1.ord.videobash.com/mp4/000/014/593/480_14593.mp4&options=http://www.videobash.com/&related_url=http://www.videobash.com/video/player_related?id=14593&link_url=http://www.videobash.com/video_show/socks-with-sandals-14593&video_title=Socks+with+Sandals" /></object><br /><a href="http://www.videobash.com/video_show/socks-with-sandals-14593">Socks with Sandals</a> brought to you by <a href=" Jokes</a>

  • Author

Yeah, it's not about trollface to me though. it's all about Socks & Sandals. LOL I have a pair of Doc Martin sandals I've worn for the past 10 years. I wear em all the time, sometimes even in the winter. Hell, I wore them walking down the "aisle" on my wedding day in Cancun Mexico much to the dismay of Coy (sans socks that time!). hahaha

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.