March 25, 201115 yr comment_33510 What. The. F*ck. I cant believe i just watched that. And what the heck is up with the "rap" part with that black dude? The lyrics? "I'm in the fast lane and there's a cop next to me"? "A school bus in front of me"? MAN THAT'S GANGSTA YO!!!! Report
March 25, 201115 yr comment_33512 <iframe title="YouTube video player" width="1280" height="750" src=http://www.youtube.com/embed/4Chelwb6Ja4?rel=0&hd=1 frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe> Report
March 25, 201115 yr comment_33521 I can't get to it from work... but someone.. please... anyone.. find the Team Coco parody where Conan lambasted this? It. Was. Most. Triumphant. Report
March 25, 201115 yr comment_33525 Joo mean dis one? <br><br><object width='442' height='375' classid='clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000' id='ep'><param name='allowfullscreen' value='true' /><param name='allowscriptaccess' value='always' /><param name='movie' value='http://i.cdn.turner.com/tegwebapps/tbs/tbs-www/cvp/teamcoco_432x243_embed.swf?context=teamcoco_embed_offsite&videoId=246585' /><param name='bgcolor' 'value='#000000' /><embed src='http://i.cdn.turner.com/tegwebapps/tbs/tbs-www/cvp/teamcoco_432x243_embed.swf?context=teamcoco_embed_offsite&videoId=246585' type='application/x-shockwave-flash' bgcolor='#000000' allowfullscreen='true' allowscriptaccess='always' width='442' height='375'></embed></object> Report
March 25, 201115 yr comment_33530 Personally, I think the Bob Dylan "cover" is the best. Especially the comments on the origins of the song. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.