March 22, 201115 yr comment_33322 <object height="390" width="640"><param name="movie" value=" name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src=" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" height="390" width="640"></object><br><br> Really cool how much of the stuff from earlier versions of windows stayed.<br><br> Found at: http://www.winrumors...ndows-versions/ Report
March 22, 201115 yr comment_33361 lol. I can't believe I watched all that or that he spent all that time to do it. However, it was really interesting. I'm with you in my disbelief of the old apps that stuck around. Pretty cool. Report
March 22, 201115 yr comment_33366 That was pretty interesting to watch. Neat to see how far Windows has come, and how much compatibility has remained.Might have been cooler if he went a bit more in depth and talked about some of the main improvements of each OS other than just the program groups and UIs though. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.