March 21, 201115 yr comment_33308 Hitman 5 is rumored to be announced at this year's E3 expo, just a few months away. It now appears as though the first screenshot from the next Hitman game has surfaced. The screenshot is a close-up of a gloved hand grasping a silencer; typical Agent 47 right there. The sleuths over at the Hitman forums have been on the case for several months. They have been following clues from what they suspect is a viral campaign, and that lead them to the date June 7, 2011, the first day of E3. The screenshot was first released on a Flickr account called YouAreOnTheRightTrack. An IO Interactive representative called Nick@IO posted in the forums, "Well, if you check out the geo data on the flickr image and couple it with the final barcode, you will know what is being pointed at. You have already cracked, guys. Grats and well played." Hitman 5 has not officially been announced, do you think this screenshot will pan out and we'll see an E3 reveal? Do you want another Hitman game? Read more: http://www.g4tv.com/.../#ixzz1HHBcxlZP Report
March 22, 201115 yr comment_33309 I really want a new Hitman game, loved Blood Money, but I hope they don't make super radical changes to it like what Ubisoft did too Splinter Cell. Report
March 22, 201115 yr comment_33310 Yes! Another Hitman Please. Something similar in game play to Blood Money would be great. That was an awesome game. Report
March 22, 201115 yr comment_33318 I should get the game collection on steam once it appears on sale again. I have never played any of the hitman games. Report
March 22, 201115 yr comment_33323 I should get the game collection on steam once it appears on sale again. I have never played any of the hitman games.I did and messed around with the first one a little. The controls were so bad lol. It takes like two minutes to pick up everything on the table in the tutorial because you have to slowly confirm each pickup rather than just walking up to them or spamming a button like most shooters. Looks like a cool series though. Report
March 22, 201115 yr comment_33359 I didn't think the earlier ones were nearly as good as Blood Money. If you don't mind skipping a little bit of background you wouldn't be missing much by jumping straight to it. Report
March 22, 201115 yr comment_33369 Most of the games are pretty vague anyways with the stories. Report
March 23, 201115 yr comment_33410 My old gamertag came from the Hitman series. Freaking love Hitman. My favortie will always be Hitman 2: Silent Assassin Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.