Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

I'm Home

Featured Replies

Hello family.

Sorry for not being around these past few weeks. As most of you know I have a son in San Marino, Italy. Well, on February 9 of this year, I got a call from my son's mom, telling me that Tony was in a vehicle accident. So Isa, Joshua and myself flew out to Italy that same night.

A drunk driver ate the red light and hit my son's car on the passenger side, where his girlfriend was sitting. She passed away 3 days later from her injuries. The drunk driver also passed away the day after the accident.

My son suffered a spinal cord injury. As of now Tony has no use of this legs nor arms. The Dr. told us that Tony has what is known as " incomplete spinal cord injury" , and that with treatments and rehabilitation, he can regain the use of both legs and arms. As to how long this will take? the dr. only said "6 to 12 months".

I want to bring Tony here to the USA for treatment, but I was told that he should not be moved as of yet. This really pissed me off. But there's nothing for me to do but wait I guess. If I could take my son's place and see him walk again, I would, my Son is too young to suffer like this. Tony is in high spirits, and said that he won't let something like this bring him down. Tony mom is a nurse, so I know she will do all that she can to help bring get back on his feet.

If Joshua didn't have classes and I a business to run, I would still be by my son side. It broke my heart to leave him there in that conduction.

We got back to Florida last night. And I have been going over a lot of the business related junk that's on my desk LOL. and I just finished.

Oh shit, man. So sorry.

I can't imagine getting that phonecall. I'm happy to see he's in high spirits. I hope that made it easier for you to come back home. I know that must have been extremely difficult.

My heart goes out to you, your family and the family of his girlfriend. Even the family of the drunk driver. I'm sure they're suffering, too. What a terrible tragedy. Sorry it had to happen to any of you.

  • Author

Thanks PK, I leave it all in the lord's hands. I want to bring Tony here as soon as the Dr. tells me he can be moved. I know it won't be easy but I have to do whatever it take to help him as best I can.

On a side note: Happy b-day Sir!! Sorry I wasn't here to see you get a year OLDER :P

My heart breaks for you and your family and the families that have been effected by this. Like PK said, I can not even fathom receiving a phone call like that. I am sending tons of hugs and well wishes your way.

Thanks PK, I leave it all in the lord's hands. I want to bring Tony here as soon as the Dr. tells me he can be moved. I know it won't be easy but I have to do whatever it take to help him as best I can.

On a side note: Happy b-day Sir!! Sorry I wasn't here to see you get a year OLDER :P

I totally understand. I'd be the exact same way.

Well, since I thought I was turning 43 and not 42, I don't feel like I got older. I actually feel a bit younger. I highly recommend forgetting your age. =]

Man, I'm so sorry to hear this. If you guys need any help or anything at all, you know you can come to myself and probably anybody else on the forums as well probably. You and your son will be in my thoughts and I wish you guys the best of luck.

  • Author

Thanks Dat and powrful. The best thing that I found in all of this was that I got to spent my birthday with Tony. the last birthday I spent with Tony was when he turned 3, and I hope that he will be with us here in the states for his next birthday.

Wow. We were wondering where you were. Thoughts and prayers to you and your family. Missed you around these parts.

Rincon, we love you so much and missed you. I'm terribly sorry to hear about what happened. :( If you need anything at all, moral support or anything, you know we're here for you. Much love to you and all your family and Coy and I will keep Tony in our prayers. :(

*big huggy bunches!*

Dang dude, I'm so sorry. My prayers go out to you and your family.

Rincon, I'm so sorry for you and your family. I wish your son a full recovery and will keep yall in my thoughts.

I'm sorry to hear that man, I really hope everything works out. That really worries for and I feel bad for the girlfriends family. RIP to her.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.