Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Steelseries 10Th Anniversary Giveaway

Featured Replies

Hey, guys.

I just wanted to inform everyone at Gamercide of the Steelseries 10th Anniversary Giveaway.

I was informed via Cutterbups on Twitter. I used her signup link as well.

It's happening right now, and I could use all of your help by handing out my unique code.

It allows for you to sign up:

http://steelseries.c...0?code=9QJSnBkE

All you need to do is register via e-mail or Facebook.

Choose one item from each category, and that will be your prize for winning!

You can choose up to 5 items!

  • Author

Thanks, Dat.

I know that Peeknuckle also signed up.

I guess not many people are that interested in free Steelseries stuff, huh?

Good luck to you as well though!

  • Author

I signed up, thought I didn't look to hard at the differences between the headsets, lol.

Some of the headsets were made specifically for the Xbox. Others differ when it comes to the USB soundcard.

Siberia v2's were the newest ones with 7.1 virtual surround sound.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.